Friday, December 14, 2018

Fri-Yay!

Today was another successful productive day for my group (Lynshell and Ann). We hiked on a trail called "Loop Trail" which took us to a creek for us to sample again. We got some positive results!

I got to do the pH level test and the dissolved oxygen test on the water that flowed in this area. With Ann being my right hand, she helped me complete the tests and find out the clarity and acidity in this creek. It was different than the other sites that we've done in the previous days.

On the hike back to the station, Lynshell and I stay
ed back to explore this one area that had small waterfalls. We actually got to swim in this water and take some selfies. We thought it was good to reward ourselves for all the hard work we've put into our project so far, plus we were sweating our butts off in the humidity and a swim would definitely cool us down.

This was the best part of the day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment